Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Civil Disobedience

Would you have been able to use civil disobedience and non-violence?

No, I think it take a lot of seft control to use non-violence. Self-control is a hard thing. I'd deffinatly want to be able to but it's so hard I don't think I could do it. The end result isnt a possitive thing so going though all they had to go through at the time. It would be hard for me to just sit there and take what was happening to me. As you get older your amount of self control is increased so maybe as an adult I'd be about to do it. But not as a 14 year old. I support all of the people that are able to have civil disobedience. What was happening was very unjust and the many people that sat there and worked hard to not use there fists but there heads are smart. It was pretty unbeleivable what was happening but I have a lot of respect for them.

No comments: